K-8th Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Auburn, WA
A school district near Auburn, WA is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) for a part time contract position for the upcoming school year. This school position would work with K-8th grade students with various disabilities.
- Treat language, speech, swallowing, and communication disorders to K-8th grade students at 1+ school sites
- The SLP will provide therapy, manage caseloads, goals, SEIS, schedule and attend IEP meetings onsite for each of their students
- This part time contract position is around 22.5 hours per week
- The position is for the 22-23 school year
- Specific caseload includes articulation / fluency issues, students with ASD / developmental delay, and stuttering.
- The SLP must have prior school or pediatric experience
- The SLP must have their Washington Speech Language Pathologist License
- Previous experience with contract positions (preferred)
- Health/Life/Dental plans for full time onsite employees
- Weekly pay for direct and indirect services
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist job or other SLP jobs near Auburn, WA area, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
National Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
- Watertown, WI
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Cheraw, SC
- New Castle, DE
- La Belle, FL
- Hilton Head, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.