K-8 Speech Language Pathologist - Bellingham, WA
We're hiring now! Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Bellingham, Washington for the upcoming school year. This is a full-time contract position that is focused on completing evaluations for elementary schools. Make lives better with us here! Email your resume to Katelyn at [email protected] or apply here to get started.
- Full-time position
- 2 locations
- Caseload: K-8
- Assessments, evaluations, therapy, etc.
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
Soliant Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Leesburg, FL
- Montgomery, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Auburn, WA
- Michigan, MI
- Columbus, CA
- Lake Charles, LA
- Riverview, FL
- Buffalo, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.