K-5th Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Santa Rosa, CA
A school district near Santa Rosa, CA is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) for a full time contract position for the upcoming school year. This school position would work with K-5th school grade students with various disabilities.
- Treat language, speech, swallowing, and communication disorders to K - 5th grade students at 1+ school sites
- The SLP will provide therapy, manage caseloads, goals, SEIS, schedule and attend IEP meetings onsite for each of their students
- This full time contract position is around 37.5 hours per week
- The position is for the 22-23 school year
- Specific caseload includes articulation / fluency issues, students with ASD / developmental delay, and stuttering.
- The SLP must have prior school or pediatric experience
- The SLP must have their California Speech Language Pathologist License
- Previous experience with contract positions (preferred)
- Health/Life/Dental plans for full time onsite employees
- Weekly pay for direct and indirect services
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist job or other SLP jobs near Santa Rosa, CA area, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
National Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Home , CA
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
- Watertown, WI
- Lancaster, PA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Duson, LA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Cheraw, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.