K-12th Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) jobs near Grover Beach, CA
A school district near Grover Beach, CA is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPAs) for a full time contract position for the upcoming school year. This school position would work with K-12th school grade students with various disabilities. Many of these schools have ocean view!
- Treat language, speech, swallowing, and communication disorders to middle and high school grade students at 1+ school sites
- The SLPA will provide therapy, manage caseloads, goals, SEIS, schedule and attend IEP meetings onsite for each of their students
- This full time contract position is around 32.5 hours per week (7.5 hours per day)
- The position is for the 22-23 school year (ASAP-EOSY)
- Specific caseload includes articulation / fluency issues, students with ASD / developmental delay, and stuttering.
- The SLPA must have prior school or pediatric experience
- The SLPA must have their California Speech Language Pathologist Assistance License
- Previous experience with contract positions (preferred)
- Health/Life/Dental plans for full time onsite employees
- Weekly pay for direct and indirect services
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist Assistant job or other SLPA jobs near Grover Beach, CA area, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
National Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Castor, LA
- Martinsville, IN
- Lake Forest, IL
- Chicago, IL
- Chehalis, WA
- North Evanston, IL
- Three Rivers, MI
- University City, TX
- San Mateo, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.