K-12th Grade Contract Speech Therapist Needed - Hourly Pay Starting at $43.25
Our company is looking for Speech Language Pathologists for the upcoming school year. This is a contract position with full- health benefits!
- Start Date: August 2022; End Date: May 2023
- Caseload: K-12th Grade
- Active Virginia State SLP License Required
- Hourly Pay Starting at $43.25
- Providing Speech Therapy Services to Students
- Evaluate and determine eligibility for speech/language services
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of curriculum content
- Planning and assessment of instruction and curriculum
- Promoting high standards and expectations for student achievement
- Communicating with students, parents, and other district employees to work on behalf of students
- 401(K) Matching
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement as soon as possible.
Mya Huggins I Educational Talent Developer I (678)-710-7541
Recent SLP Jobs
- Clinton, IN
- Munster, IN
- Westport, CT
- Owings, MD
- Santa Ana, CA
- Petersburg, VA
- Narrows, VA
- Waterville, ME
- Salinas, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.