K-12 School Speech Language Pathologist
A local school near Riverside CA is interviewing qualified candidates for a Speech Language Pathologist position.
- Full time
- K-12th grade caseload
- Exact caseload will be determined after interview based on candidate experience and preference
- California SLP License
- Masters Degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA CCCs preferred but clinical fellows will be considered
- Previous school or pediatric experience preferred
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Competitive weekly pay which includes direct and indirect services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan match
- And more!
Apply for this position or directly email resume to be considered:
National Hiring Manager
*We also offer 100% remote telespeech opportunities - email for more info!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kelso , OR
- Del Dios, CA
- Chicago , IL
- Columbus, OH
- Kenner, LA
- Silver Spring, MD
- Kannapolis, NC
- Norco, CA
- Morris, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.