Job Opening: Telepractice School Speech Language Pathologist in Colorado
Looking for a remote Speech Language Pathologist job in Colorado?
I’m happy to be partnered with a school district in Colorado to bring on a Speech Language Pathologist for this school year. This job requires working with students of all ages via HIPAA/FERPA compliant platform provided by Sunbelt. The Speech Language Pathologist for this job must be licensed in Colorado.
- Michigan Speech Language Pathologist license
- CDE License
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
If you are a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Colorado and would like to apply for this position, please provide your contact information here and send your resume to [email protected]. Please complete both actions to ensure a prompt response.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oakland, CA
- Fulton, NY
- Suffolk, VA
- Arlington, VA
- Dallas, TX
- Greensboro, NC
- Boston, MA
- New Haven, CT
- Framingham, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.