Job Opening! SLP Needed in NM
Soliant Health is partnering with a school district near Lovington, NM. Soliant aims to hire a licensed, full-time, contract, Speech Language Pathologist. SLP-CF and SLPA are open to apply! Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in New Mexico
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience is preferred
- Case load: multiple needs - based on experience and preference!
- Full-time hours Monday-Friday
- 21-22 school year
- Onsite only
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Interviewing now! During this season, our jobs fill quickly. Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!Account Executive | Soliant
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Fremont, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Lakewood, CA
- Warren, MI
- Pontiac, MI
- Suffolk, VA
- Savannah, GA
- Arlington, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.