Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a local school district near West Point, VA that is hiring a qualified Speech Language Pathologist. This is a part time position working with middle school students that have mild - moderate disabilities.
- IEP meetings, assessments, and evaluations.
- Dedicate hands on time with each student to develop, implement, and conduct the therapy the students need in the classroom setting.
- Maintain a relationship with the student’s families by discussing plans and goals for development.
- Maintain and record thorough notes regarding the student’s development.
- Work cohesively in the classroom setting with other staff members and administration.
- Ensure adherence to all mandated timelines including progress reports and goal setting.
- Active SLP VA License (CCC).
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or equivalent field.
- Previous schools based experience.
For Immediate consideration contact Elzira Walters:
Elzira Walters -National Hiring Manager Sunbelt Staffing Elzira.Walters@sunbeltstaffing.com