James City, NC: School-based Speech-Language Pathologist
Calling on SLPs (Clinical fellows too!) who want to live and work in a coastal location in the mid Atlantic! Soliant is working with a school in James City, NC, and seeking contract applicants for the upcoming school year.
We seek applicants with the following core competencies:
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of speech and language disorders, therapy or activities for school children, and Special Education procedures in a public school setting
Caseload assignments will be made in accordance with candidate experience. Applicants will connect with an administrator for a direct interview, following a successful phone screening with Soliant.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- North Carolina license in Speech-Language Pathology (Soliant can provide guidance in the process)
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tiburon, CA
- Charleston, SC
- Williamsburg, VA
- Dublin, OH
- Manchester, NH
- Fairbanks, AK
- Fox, AK
- Milwaukee, WI
- Gahanna, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.