Jackson, MI: School-based SLP
Calling on SLPs (Clinical fellows too!) in the area of Jackson, MI! A Soliant partner is interviewing contract applicants now for a position to finish out the school year with a rural school district located about 40 minutes from Jackson, MI
- Full-time (32.5 hours per week)
- Work with K-12 students
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year
As a school-based Speech Language Pathologist, applicants will be responsible for:
- Assessing students and providing feedback as a member of an evaluation team.
- Planning therapy activities to promote communication interaction objectives.
- Designing a therapy plan in accordance with developmental levels of students and their functional skills.
We seek applicants who have a great demeanor, and who communicate well with the students in their care, and with their co-workers.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Michigan license in Speech-Language Pathology (Soliant can provide guidance in the process)
Whether you are an SLP embarking on your clinical fellowship experience, or a mid-career SLP looking to make a change, this position could be your next professional home.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hernando, MS
- Ridgefield, WA
- Jersey Village, TX
- Hancock, MD
- Charleston, SC
- Livingston, TN
- Cypress, TX
- Williamsburg, VA
- Leitersburg, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.