Interviewing SLPA - School Based Setting
We are currently seeking Florida licensed Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the upcoming year. The goal is to hire an experienced and licensed SLP-A.
To qualify Candidate must have:
- Active license approved by the Florida State Board of Speech Language Pathology
- Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- Schools, therapy, and testing experience
- Supervisor available
- In the Port St. Lucie area
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Onsite position
- August 2022 - May 2023
- Guaranteed hours, weekly pay, insurance and other benefits
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Jose, CA
- Sabre Springs, CA
- Carlsbad, CA
- Fort Worth, TX
- Santa Barbara, CA
- Carmel Mountain Ranch, CA
- Stockwell, IN
- Oxnard, CA
- South Bend, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.