Interviewing Experienced Speech Language Pathologists Now -School Based Job - VIRTUAL - Arizona
Interviewing now - experienced Speech Language Pathologist candidates to work in VIRTUALLY for school district in Arizona area. This will be a part time job with a caseload of mostly elementary and middle school students. Candidates must have AZ SLP License / AZ Fingerprint Card
- Recent Schools experience required
- AZ SLP License for schools , AZ fingerprint card
- Part time
- In this position, you will be providing therapy, completing evaluations and assessments, and participating in the IEP process via an online platform
- Tech screen will be completed before the district interview
- Interviewing now to hire quickly
- Looking for someone who is a team player!
- Virtual, Arizona
If you are interested in interviewing for the part time, VIRTUAL School-Based Speech Language Pathologist job for a school district in Arizona, please email your resume to Joanne.Hughes@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813-343-2472.
We also offer teletherapy jobs –
ask me for more info!
Sunbelt Staffing - National Hiring Manager
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bonita, CA
- Long Beach, CA
- Fresno, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Kent, WA
- Salem, OR
- Warren, MI
- Bennington, VT
- Seattle, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.