Interview 22/23 School Year SLPs for Chehalis, WA
ProCare Therapy is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for contracted positions with school district in Chehalis, WA. This is a full time position for the entire 22/23 school year. Details are listed below:
Details on the Positions:
- Full Time
- Full 2022-2023 School Year
- 1 School Site
- PreK-12th Grade Kiddos
- Majority of all caseloads are mild- moderate
- Duties will include conducting speech focused IEP meetings, individual and group therapy, writing progress notes, testing, and more
Requirements for this Position:
- Licensed by the Washington Board of Examiners for Speech Language Pathologist
- Must have ASHA CCC's or CFY's
- This is a drug free environment, all candidates MUST be able to pass a drug screen.
Here is an example of the types of benefits we can offer:
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Licensing Reimbursement
If interested, please contact me below:
Are you a new graduate looking for their Clinical Fellowship Year in a School setting? Check out our CFY Program on the ProCare Therapy Website!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Champaign, IL
- Leesburg, VA
- Laguna Woods, CA
- Highland Park, TX
- Edgmont, PA
- Dudley, CT
- Brenham, TX
- Piedmont, CA
- Cicero, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.