Illinois School Speech Language Pathologist wanted for completely remote job! 100% Virtual
Illinois Speech Language Pathologist wanted for virtual therapy schools job. We are looking for someone who is passionate and self-motivated.
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students' needs
- Develop appropriate IEP goals and implement direct therapy
- Consult with staff or families as needed
- Monitor and document students' progress
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Must be an Illinois licensed school Speech Language Pathologist
- Must complete a short tech screen
- 1099 contract employment
If you're interested in this completely remote Speech Language Pathologist job please apply here and send your resume to [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Battle Ground, WA
- Big Rapids , MI
- Sault Ste Marie, MI
- Vancouver, WA
- Clinton Township, MI
- Federal Way , WA
- DeKalb, IL
- Kirkland, WA
- South Hill , WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.