Hybrid or Virtual School SLP Job in South Carolina
Remote or Hybrid School Speech Therapist needed | SC
VocoVision and ProCare Therapy have a contract CCC-SLP opening for an excellent school in Columbia. If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year or through the summer if you’re seeking a remote summer Speech Teletherapy job. We require 2 years of school experience as well as a master’s degree. Please email your resume to [email protected] to begin the interview process.
- 37.5 Hours/week
- Upcoming School year
- Elementary and Middle School Caseload
- 40-50 student caseload
- Special education caseload
- Mostly virtual population
- Direct services
- 6 students are consult only
- Facilitate individual and/or group therapy activities using curriculum-based materials and content and provide progress reports and documentation as needed.
- Supervise support staff as needed and consult with fellow educators regarding accommodations, needs, instructional strategies, necessary equipment and support.
- Provide augmentative and alternative communication systems for individuals with severe expressive and/or language disorders.
- Create a classroom and learning environment that cultivates learning, engages the interests of the students and allows them to perform at their very best. Then celebrate them!
- Utilize techniques to guide our students through a variety of activities designed to promote the social, physical and intellectual growth that is needed for primary school success!
- Explore individual needs and give side-by-side support to discover how each student best learns and develop personalized solutions to each students’ learning style and abilities.
- Encourage students to uphold our values and model mature behavior and good character in the classroom, on the school campus, and throughout their lives.
- Master's Degree
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence, Speech Language Pathologist Certificate from the State Department of Education and a State License from the Department of Health Services.
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
For more information about this position, please contact Rachael Nintzel at 678-748-5316. Resumes should be sent to [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Rochester , MN
- Hobbs, NM
- Bend, OR
- Pacific, WA
- Chicago, IL
- Gorham, ME
- santa fe, NM
- Wilson, NC
- Toledo, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.