Huntington Beach, CA - Speech Language Pathologist (CCCs)
Soliant Schools has partnered with a wonderful school district located in Huntington Beach, CA searching for a full-time and/or part-time Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year (20-21). The director is looking to begin conducting interviews immediately so if you are interested, please apply!
- Full-time position available
- Open to a part time SLP as well
- AAC, Autism, nonverbal, severe, and legal case experience
- Weekly pay + health benefits
- Previous schools experience preferred- not required
- Beginning as a virtual position to begin the year
Position Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Identifies speech and language disordered students through evaluation and analyzing communication skills of students found in the identification process
- Provides consultative services to teachers, parents, administrators, and allied agencies in order to integrate speech and language goals into the classroom, other educational programs, and the home environment
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active CA license
- CCC’s are a plus but CFYs are encouraged to apply
- Experience with IEPs/assessments preferred
To be considered, please apply by directly emailing your resume and your professional references to our hiring coordinator, Summer. You may also contact Summer directly at 678.261.1019 for more information.
Hiring Coordinator | Soliant
Ph: 678.261.1019 | Summer.Cunningham@Soliant.com
Opportunities with Soliant:
If you are looking for a traveling SLP position, and wish to hear about other opportunities nationwide, please reach out to Summer Cunningham today. Soliant offers a variety of job opportunities across the country, traveling assistance, benefits, etc.
Recent SLP Jobs
- North Adams, MA
- El Cajon, CA
- Hampton, VA
- Kent, WA
- Albuquerque, NM
- Redwood City, CA
- Clarksville, TN
- Cornwall, CT
- Cleveland, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.