Sunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district near the Santa Ana, CA area to interview an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for a job opening for the fall semester. This SLP will be providing services to students in PreK to 5th grade.
Elementary Caseload Job Details:
- Push-In and Pull-Out Services
- AAC Devices
- Coordinate and oversee large student caseloads
- Familiar using SEIS & SEIS Billing
- Work with students across the district
SLP Applicant Requirements:
- Masters Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Active CA Speech Language Pathologist License or CTC
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Previous school-based SLP experience
- Background working with autism, nonverbal, and/or severe behaviors
If you are interested in being considered for this SLP job opportunity near Santa Ana, CA, please send an updated resume directly to Delaney.Guinn@SunbeltStaffing.com and apply here!
Delaney Guinn | National Hiring Manager | Delaney.Guinn@SunbeltStaffing.com