Hiring School Speech Language Pathologist
As summer 2022 is flying by, we are now arranging interviews for Colorado licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidates with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the upcoming year. The goal is to hire 2 SLP's who are available full-time and have schools experience.
To qualify Candidate must have:
- Active license approved by the Colorado State Board of Speech Language Pathology
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- Schools, therapy, and testing experience
- Any other Colorado DOE requirements
- Location: Denver, CO
- 2 full-time openings
- Full school-year 2022-2023
- Pay ranges between $25-$42 per hour (Negotiable)
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bloomington, IN
- Willis, TX
- Mentor, OH
- Lewisburg, TN
- Pepperell, MA
- Indianapolis, IN
- Fort Smith, AR
- Waldoboro, ME
- Rockland, ME
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.