Hiring Now! Virtual School Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) South Dakota
Soliant seeks a motivated SLP for a school-based position in South Dakota. You'll work with students to enhance speech and language skills for the upcoming school year.
- Varying caseloads
- Conduct assessments, develop treatment plans
- Collaboration with educators, parents, and healthcare professionals
- Requirements: Master's Degree in SLP, State License, and schools experience preferred
Advantages of School-Based SLP Role:
- Impact children's lives
- Predictable schedule
- Diverse caseloads
- Summers and holidays off
- Supportive professional network
For more details on this opening, contact [email protected]. Interviews are happening, so apply now!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Sioux Falls, SDA school district in SD is in need of an SLP for the current school year! This position has full and part-time hours available. As a remote SLP with Sunbelt, you will use the VocoVision platform to develop and implement therapy to students. Job Requirements: Active SD Speech Language Pathologist Licensure Previous school-based experience (preferred) Proficient in telecommunication software Strong communication and time management
- Rapid City, SDJoin Our Team as a School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist in Rapid City, SD! Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children? ProCare Therapy invites you to be part of our mission! We are seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist to provide exceptional services to the young learners in Rapid City, SD. What we offer: Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive weekly pay to
- Spearfish, SDAre you looking for a remote, school-based SLP job? Sunbelt is hiring! You will be providing teletherapy to students of various ages in this role. Full and part-time hours are available! Job Requirements: Active SD Speech Language Pathologist Licensure Previous school-based experience (preferred) Proficient in telecommunication software Strong communication and time management Job Responsibilities: Virtual assessments and tai
- Sioux Falls, SDAre you a passionate speech-language pathologist ready to embark on a fulfilling career journey? Soliant Health is your gateway to exciting opportunities in speech therapy. We're actively seeking dedicated individuals at various stages of their career, from recent graduates eager to start their clinical fellowship to experienced SLPs searching for full-time positions. About Us: Soliant Health is a leading healthcare staffing company that partner
- Redfield, SDA school district in Redfield, South Dakota is teaming up with Bilingual therapies to bring on board an experienced Virtual Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year. If this is for you, apply now! Details: Caseload: Spanish speaking 5 year old student Mostly articulation Eval and initial bilingual services Part time More details will be discussed upon interview with school. Remote (1099) Speech/SL
- Redfield, SDMust have: Active in state licensure as an SLP. Minimum of 2 years of school experience as an SLP. Master's degree or higher in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution. Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks effectively. Active in state teaching certificate. Proficient in the use of virtual communication technologies and electronic documentation systems. Job Details: Caseload K- 12 Hourly p
- Redfield, SDAre you looking for a great new job opportunity? ProCare Therapy has partnered up with an amazing school district in Redfield, South Dakota that is interested in hiring a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 2023-2024 school year! Job Details: Part Time ASAP - End of School Year Caseload: 1:1, 5 year old student Requirements/Qualifications: Masters in Speech Language Pathology Active state license/ certification If
- Sioux Falls, SDYou must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to apply for this position, as well as attach a resume: Sunbelt is assisting a South Dakota school district in filling an SLP position. Details: -22/23 SY - Full-time -37.5 hrs/week -M-F -General Speech Duties -IEP planning and meetings -Fully Remote -1099 Contract Why VocoVision? -100% work from home -Competitive hourly rates -Weekly pay -Equal rates for dir
- Rapid City, SDYou must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to apply for this position, as well as attach a resume: A school district in South Dakota is searching for a remote SLP to provide speech services to mild and moderate disability students. -This position is fully remote, and 1099 contract. -This position is a competitive hourly rate that has weekly compensation and a full, real-time support staff for the duration of your VocoVi
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.