Hiring Now - School Bilingual SLPA Job - Carlsbad, CA
Hiring now - A school district near Carlsbad, CA is in need of a Bilingual Spanish full-time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA). The SLPA will work for the remainder of the school year.
SLPA Job Details:
- K-8th grade
- Fluent in Spanish Required
- Working with a SLP onsite
- More caseload details will be discussed on interview
- Active CA Speech Language Pathologist Assistant License
- Pediatric experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to work onsite near Carlsbad, CA
For Immediate Review: Submit resume to National Hiring Manager, Lauren Courtney, email resume to [email protected]
Lauren Courtney | National Hiring Manager for Sunbelt
Direct Line: 813-639-3966
Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Acton, CASunbelt currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to join our team in Acton, CA. As an SLPA, you will assist Speech Language Pathologists and work with children to diagnose/ treat communication disorders. Conduct comprehensive evaluations and assessments to determine the nature and extent of speech and language disorders. Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on
- Tracy, CASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) who is enthusiastic about a school-based role in the Tracy, CA. area. In this position, the SLPA will have the chance to provide services to students from kindergarten through twelfth grade. More information about the job can be found in the details below. Job Description & Requirements: This position is available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. While
- Pacific Shores, CAProCare Therapy is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) for the 23-24 school year for a contract position located in the Pacific Shores, CA area. This is a great opportunity to work with a supportive staff and wonderful students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk! Qualifications: Bachelors degree in speech language pathology SLP licensure in California Details: Full time Onsi
- San Jose, CAExciting Opportunity in Tracy, CA for a School-Based SLPA Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) ready to make a positive impact in the lives of students? We have an excellent part-time opportunity for you in Tracy, CA! Position: SLPA Location: Tracy, CA Dates: ASAP - June 2023 Type: Part-time Work Setting: Onsite As a valued member of our team, you will have the chance to collaborate with skilled professionals in a sup
- Vallejo, CAAre you a Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) seeking a fulfilling opportunity in a CA school? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is in partnership with a prominent Vallejo school, and we're currently hiring full-time SLPA professionals to join our dedicated special education team for the remainder of the 2023-24 school year. Position Details: Full-time position with flexible schedule Guaranteed holidays off for work-life balance K-12t
- San Diego, CASchool Speech Language Pathologist Assistant Opening ProCare Therapy is seeking SLPAs for this current school year in San Diego. This position is full time Monday-Friday for 37.5 hours a week. The caseloads are based on candidate preference and will range from PreK-High school age group. The SLPA will mainly be assisting the SLPs on therapy; group and individual. Details of the specific school and duties are discussed during the intervie
- Baldwin Park, CASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist Assistant who is interested in working in a school setting in the Baldwin Park, CA area. In this role, the SLPA will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 school year Previous school experience and IEP exposure is preferred, but not required Must have active or pend
- Poway, CASoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist Assistant who is interested in working in a school setting in the Poway, CA area. In this role, the SLPA will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 school year Previous school experience and IEP exposure is preferred, but not required Must have active or pending sta
- Poway, CASoliant Health is looking for a committed Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) interested in a school-based position within the Poway, CA. area. The SLPA will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Educati
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.