Hiring Now! School Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Jamestown, RI
Soliant seeks a motivated SLP for a school-based position near Jamestown, RI. You'll work with students to enhance speech and language skills for the upcoming school year.
- Varying caseloads
- Conduct assessments, develop treatment plans
- Collaboration with educators, parents, and healthcare professionals
- Requirements: Master's Degree in SLP, State License, and schools experience preferred
Advantages of School-Based SLP Role:
- Impact children's lives
- Predictable schedule
- Diverse caseloads
- Summers and holidays off
- Supportive professional network
For more details on this opening, contact [email protected]. Interviews are happening, so apply now!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Middletown, RIJob Post: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Middletown, Rhode Island Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) searching for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Middletown, RI, and the surrounding areas? Look no further - we have an amazing position just for you! Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in helping students develop
- Portsmouth, RISchool Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Portsmouth, Rhode Island Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) searching for an exciting opportunity to positively impact the lives of students in Portsmouth, RI, and the surrounding areas? Look no further - we have an amazing position just for you! Job Description: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a vital role in helping students develop essential c
- Hopkinton, RISunbelt has contract openings for a Speech Language Pathologist - SLP, near Hopkinton, RI. This position will be working with students with Autism Spectrum Disorders, learning and developmental disabilities. Job Details: Students: K-12 Caseload: 25-30 students Provide therapy services, IEP meetings, treatment plans, evaluations, etc. Work Hours: Full-time (35 hours/week) Monday - Friday Qualifications: Rhode Island Speech L
- North Kingston, RISunbelt is seeking an qualified and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team near North Kingston, Rhode Island for the current academic year. As a Speech Therapist, you will play a pivotal role in helping K-12 students overcome speech, language, and communication challenges and achieve success in and out of the classroom. Details regarding caseload will be discussed in the interview. Job Description: Caseload: K-1
- Crompton, RISpeech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) PreK-1st grade Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a difference in the lives of students? Soliant is seeking an SLP-CCC to join our dynamic team. We offer a supportive environment, caseload mentorship, and access to valuable resources to help you excel in your role. Apply or email [email protected] for immediate consideration. Responsibilities: Conduc
- Charlestown, RIA school district in RI is in need of an SLP for the current school year! This position has full and part-time hours available. As a remote SLP with Sunbelt, you will use the VocoVision platform to develop and implement therapy to students. Job Requirements: Active RI Speech Language Pathologist Licensure RI Educator Credential Previous school-based experience (preferred) Proficient in telecommunication software Strong communicatio
- Lincoln, RISoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in a school-based position in the Lincoln, RI area. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services to students in grades K-12. See job details below for more information. Job Description & Requirements: Position available for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year Preferred previous school experience and exposure to Individualized Education Programs (IEPs),
- Providence, RIJob Title: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Middletown, RI (4 locations) Position Type: Full-Time Responsibilities: Provide speech-language pathology services to a caseload of 35+ students Work collaboratively with school staff to assess and address communication needs Implement individualized treatment plans to support students' speech and language development Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of assessments, pr
- Middletown, RIAt ProCare Therapy, we believe we can positively impact communities by dedicating our time and resources to closing the gap between the number of school professionals and the amount of students needing special care. That starts by investing in our smaller community of therapists. We offer a valuable support system to therapists and new grads, and a network of leading school professionals to school districts. Through extensive resources, on
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.