Hiring Now: Certified Speech Language Pathologists in Baldwin City, KS
ProCare Therapy has currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for contracted positions with school district in Baldwin City, KS. This is a full time position for the entire 22/23 school year. The district has a supportive staff with a learning-focused environment and a welcoming community. Please see details below and email your resume to [email protected]
Details on the Positions:
- Full Time of 37.5 Hours per Week
- 22/23 School Year
- Age groups are from K-8th grade
- Caseload has 29 Students in total
- Majority of all caseloads are mild- moderate
- Duties will include IEP meetings, speech services, testing, and more
Requirements for this Position:
- Licensed by the Kansas Board of Examiners for Speech Language Pathologist
- Must have ASHA CCC's or CFY's
- This is a drug free environment, all candidates MUST be able to pass a drug screen.
Here is an example of the types of benefits we can offer:
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Licensing Reimbursement
If interested, please contact me below:
Are you a new graduate looking for their Clinical Fellowship Year in a School setting? Check out our CFY Program on the ProCare Therapy Website!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Angleton, TX
- Grafton, MA
- Palmer, AK
- Carlisle, PA
- Fircrest, WA
- Dayton, OH
- Aurora, IL
- San Francisco, CA
- Wheeling, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.