Hiring now! Alabama Speech Language Pathologist Job
Quick interview and hire, if qualified!
School-based, SLP-CCC Hiring Opportunity in Alabama - Soliant Health is working with an exceptional school district near Leeds, AL. Aiming to hire a licensed, full-time, contract Speech Language Pathologist. CF-SLP are open to apply!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Alabama
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience, preferred
- Meals and Incidental Stipends for travel
- Case load: 61 students
- Full-time 37.5 hours/week
- 21-22 school year - Onsite
- Guaranteed weekly pay + benefits
Interested in this job or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected].
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Del Dios, CA
- Markham, TX
- Charleston, SC
- Santa Ana, CA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Fremont, CA
- Loomis, CA
- Hollister, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.