Hiring K-12 SLPA - Full-Time Job - near Milton, MA
Sunbelt is currently looking for a qualified and fully licensed Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for a full-time school-based opportunity near the Milton, MA area. Interviews are actively being scheduled.
Quick decisions after interviewing!
Opening: Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
Location: Milton, MA area
- Full-time, 35-40 hours/week
- PreK-Elementary grade caseload
- Mild to moderate range of disabilities
- Current School Year 2022/2023
- Active Massachusetts SLPA License (REQUIRED)
- School experience (preferred)
- Pediatrics experience (REQUIRED)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
- And more!!
To Apply: If you are interested in this full-time job opportunity, apply down below with your most updated resume.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Luis Jimenez | National Hiring Manager
Recent SLP Jobs
- Dallas, OR
- Truckton, CO
- Beaumont, TX
- Irvine, CA
- Compton, CA
- Paramount, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Manhattan Beach, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.