Hiring Georgia Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Happy Summer! We are currently seeking Georgia licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the upcoming year. The goal is to hire 2 SLPs who are available full-time and have schools experience.
To qualify you must:
- Have active or pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Georgia
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- Have Schools and IEP experience preferred
- SLP-CCC or CFY-SLP
- Caseload: Small groups, 29-39 students, Primary or Elementary
- Near the Forsyth, GA area
- Full-time 37.5 hrs/wk
- Benefits available
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- Anderson, SC
- Champaign, IL
- Leesburg, VA
- Rock Hill, SC
- Highland Park, TX
- Gladstone, OR
- Edgmont, PA
- Severna Park, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.