Highschool SLP Job Opening - Milford, CT
Quick interview and hire, if qualified!
School-based, SLP -CCC and SLP-A Hiring Opportunity in Connecticut - Soliant Health is working with an exceptional school district near Milford, CT. Aiming to hire a licensed Speech Language Pathologist.
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Connecticut
- Bachelors/Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience, preferred
- Case load: Highschool (One school site)
- Supervisor provided
- Full-time 37.5 hours/week
- 21-22 school year - Onsite
- Weekly pay
Interested in this job or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected].
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Fremont, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Bennington, VT
- Lakewood, CA
- Warren, MI
- Pontiac, MI
- Suffolk, VA
- Savannah, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.