Soliant has partnered with a school district near Glendale, Arizona that needs a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) part-time for the current school year.
About the Job:
- 24-30 hours per week
- Interview/start ASAP
- Contract through end of school year
- Caseload: High school (40-45 students in Life Skills and General Education)
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must have: MA in Speech Language Pathology and Arizona state SLP and Teaching license.
How to apply:
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Gene.Sim@soliant.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770.325.0567
I hope to hear from you soon.