High School Speech Language Pathologist Needed ASAP- Stamford, Connecticut
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in Stamford, Connecticut who has a full time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Connecticut
Specifications about the position:
- Offering a competitive pay package
- K-12 caseloads available
- Full time at 37.5 hours/week
- Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional guidance through the entire process
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent SLP Jobs
- Hopedale, IL
- Orange, CA
- Northampton, MA
- Bennington, VT
- Columbus, GA
- Dedham, MA
- Simsbury, CT
- Providence, RI
- Haughton, LA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.