High School Speech-Language Pathologist, Dunkirk, MD
One of Soliant's clients, a Maryland school district, is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist this school year.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
- Work with high school students
- May cover multiple buildings--mileage reimbursements available
Additional details about the District, the team and the caseload will be shared in a direct interview with administrators. We seek applicants who are team oriented, great at communication, and familiar with therapy and case management in an education setting.
Perks of working with Soliant:
- I work with you to understand your job search, and to lend my field expertise with school-based SLP jobs
- Competitive pay and solid benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible contractors
- Maryland SLP license
Have questions? Contact Monica Guu with questions about our placement process. I can be reached at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Fayetteville, IN
- Aurora, IL
- Brookline , MA
- Boston, MA
- Tucker, GA
- Frankfort, IN
- Grand Blanc, MI
- Cypress, TX
- Owatonna, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.