High School Speech and Language Pathologist. Raleigh North Carolina.
Soliant Therapy is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to work Full-Time at an exceptional school near the Raleigh, North Carolina area. Please read more about this exciting opportunity below
• Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
• Elementary to High School students
• Provide therapy, evaluations, write IEPs, collect data, bill Medicaid
• Position offers $35-40 Per Hour (Depending on Experience)
• Masters in Speech Language Pathology
• Active/Pending NC license
• Guaranteed Hours
• Weekly Paychecks
• Direct and Indirect Hours Billable
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 678-710-7665 for any additional information!
Tysheen (Ty) Benson
Recent SLP Jobs
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- Anderson, SC
- Champaign, IL
- Leesburg, VA
- Rock Hill, SC
- Highland Park, TX
- Gladstone, OR
- Edgmont, PA
- Severna Park, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.