Greenfield, CA - School Based SLP Job Opportunity - New School Year
Full Time, Onsite, Speech Language Pathologist Job
Procare Therapy is looking to hire a speech language pathologist to work at a school in Greenfield, CA for the upcoming school year. This school is a long time partner of Procare and will provide you with all the support and resources that you need to be successful.
Known for it's agriculture, Greenfield is a desirable location for agricultural and wine companies because of the rich soil and ideal climate.
- Onsite Positions
- Full Time Hours
- 2022/23 School year
- Elementary School Caseload
- 40 Student Caseload Cap
- Mostly Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- General SLP Duties
- IEPs, Reports, Direct Therapy, etc.
- Interviewing Now!
- Master's Degree in Speech or Communication Disorders
- Has or is Willing to Obtain California Licensure
- Prior schools experience preferred, not required
Compensation and Benefits
- W-2 Employment Contract
- Hourly Pay Rate
- All Hours Guaranteed
- Direct / Indirect Services paid Equally
- Hourly Pay Rate
- Full time employees are eligible for benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision through United Healthcare
- Retirement and Matching Programs
If this is a professional opportunity you are interested in, please apply here. You can also email your resume to Jason Umphrey at [email protected] and send me a text at (678) 710-7696 once you have done so. I will be in touch about next steps.
Check Procare Out:
Recent SLP Jobs
- Angleton, TX
- Grafton, MA
- Palmer, AK
- Carlisle, PA
- Fircrest, WA
- Dayton, OH
- Aurora, IL
- San Francisco, CA
- Wheeling, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.