Georgia Speech Language Pathologist Job (SLP)
We are currently accepting and interviewing candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district near Newnan, GA area. Soliant aims to hire an in-person, full-time, schools experienced, GA licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor(s).
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Georgia
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools and IEP experience preferred
- Experienced SLP-CFY candidates are encouraged to apply
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Elementary or Middle school
- Writing IEP, direct therapy, collaborating with parents and other specialties
- August 2022 - May 2023
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Senior Account Executive - Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Angleton, TX
- Grafton, MA
- Palmer, AK
- Carlisle, PA
- Fircrest, WA
- Dayton, OH
- Aurora, IL
- San Francisco, CA
- Wheeling, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.