Georgia School District Hiring Full time Speech Language Pathologists
Soliant is working with a school in the Cleveland, Georgia area that is in need of a Speech-Language Pathologist via Onsite. We are currently scheduling interviews this week! Apply below if you are interested in this opportunity!
- GA Licensure is a must
- Full Time (Up to 40 hours/week)
- Caseload: 55+ Students
- Grades: K -12th (varies based on school assignment and need)
- Locations: 1 or 2 school sites (could be more based on need)
- Duties: Provide services (individual and small group) to students who are served in speech/language; complete IEP paperwork and IEP meetings for students; attend IEP meetings; assist with RTI; enter progress monitoring and therapy notes; participation in district level professional learning
- Software/Systems Used: Go IEP, progress track; PowerSchool
- Onsite and virtual availabilities
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that interests you, please contact me directly at 678-837-1249 or email me at [email protected] with your updated resume and the best time to speak.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Account Executive, Soliant
Direct Line:678-837-1249 | Email: [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Alexandria, VA
- Salem, NC
- Wilmington, VT
- Rockford, IL
- forest crest, TX
- Buckley, WA
- Albany, NY
- Red Bank, SC
- Petaluma, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.