Garden Grove, California - Speech Language Pathologist
Soliant is currently accepting applications for a full-time school based hybrid position in Garden Grove, CA. This position is going to be 80% virtual while 20% (assessments) will be done in person at the elementary school. See the details below for the qualifications and job details.
- Masters degree in speech language pathology or equivalent
- Active CA licensure and credentials to work in the school system
- Previous school experience is preferred but not required
- Able to write IEP's and participate in IEP meetings
- Hybrid position (80% virtual, 20% on-site for assessments)
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week guaranteed)
- Health benefits
- Caseload: K - 6th; mild to moderate
- Interview will be conducted over zoom
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly or email your resume to the hiring coordinator Crystal Huff at Crystal.Huff@Soliant.com. Feel free to also contact Crystal Huff directly at 770-776-2109
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Old Church, VA
- Leland, NC
- Hopedale, IL
- Kennewick, WA
- Redwood City, CA
- Fremont, CA
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Nashville, TN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.