GA SLP-CCC Job Opportunity (Remote or Onsite Availability)
Currently accepting and interviewing candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district near Augusta, GA (and multiple other GA areas). Soliant aims to hire a remote or in-person, full-time or part-time, experienced, VA licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor(s).
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Georgia
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools and IEP experience preferred
- Active ASHA CCC
- Strong SLP-CFY candidates are open to apply (onsite only)
- Multiple full-time and part-time SLP openings
- Writing IEP, direct therapy, collaborating with parents and other specialties
- Start - end of school year 2022-2023
- Multiple openings - virtual or face to face
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Senior Account Executive - Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Home, MI
- Angleton, TX
- Foresthill, CA
- Buena Park, CA
- Home, CA
- Beloit, WI
- Fleetwood, PA
- Grafton, MA
- San Antonio, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.