Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in California
Gain the flexibility you need to achieve the work/life balance you deserve by working as an online Speech Language Pathologist. A school district in California needs a Speech Language Pathologist that can interview now for a position starting next school year. The caseload is mostly PreK - Grade 2 students (30-40 students).
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- ASHA CCC’s
- At least 2 years of recent experience in school settings
- Understanding of 1099 and ability to obtain liability insurance
- Out of state applicants who have a California license, must also be licensed in the state they reside
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
• Perform comprehensive diagnostic evaluations on students. Analyze, interpret, and document evaluation results.
• Develop student care plan with short and long-term goals.
• Maintain all records in compliance with regulations, reimbursement requirements, and job responsibilities.
• Plan and provide individual and/or group therapy according to individual needs and goals.
• Perform routine documentation of student performance, adjusting goals and treatment as needed, and determine discharge care plans as appropriate.
• Provide family education and training to assist in carryover of skills into a student's daily living environment.
• Team with parent and/or other team members in a therapy session, as appropriate.
• Make appropriate referrals for additional services such as psychiatry, psychology, dentistry, audiology, behavior therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy and educational therapy.
• Maintain compliance with state and federal policies, California state board for Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology & Hearing Aid Dispensers, and ASHA.
To be a part of our team, email resume/references to [email protected] or call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948 to discuss this position further.
Recent SLP Jobs
- east mesa, AZ
- Columbia, SC
- Aurora, IL
- Great Falls, MT
- Spearfish, SD
- Florence , SC
- Home , AZ
- Miles City, MT
- Williston, ND
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.