Fully Remote! Santa Monica, CA | Full Time SLP Speech Language Pathologist Contract Job
Fully remote SLP job opportunity available in sunny Southern California! A school district near Santa Monica, CA, is actively interviewing for a fully remote SLP (Speech Language Pathologist).This will be a full time contract job for the end of the school year. This SLP caseload consists of Pre-K students through 22 years old, with mild to moderate disabilities.
Minimum SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) Job Requirements:
- Active SLP Licensure and Certification in California
- IEP Experience preferred. IEP meetings will be virtual, and tools and templates are provided. SEIS experience preferred.
- Be tech savvy and have access to reliable Wi-Fi. Commuting to Santa Monica, CA not necessary.
- Available for Full Time hours for the duration of the contract
- Enjoy working with students of all ages
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Duties:
- Assist students develop social skills
- Develop IEP Goals
- Help students use AAC devices
- Collaborate with both staff and parents
If you or someone you know is qualified for this fully remote, full time job contract, are located near the Santa Monica, CA area, and are interested in applying, please call 813-343-2145, or email your resume directly to Taryn.McComb@SunbeltStaffing.com
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tallahassee, FL
- Clayton County, GA
- Oakwood, GA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Livingston Parish, LA
- West Memphis, AR
- Spokane Valley, WA
- Bonita, CA
- North Adams, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.