Fully Remote Job for Licensed SLP - Vermont
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in Vermont to fill a contract position available for a Teletherapy SLP.
- Full- time/part-time considered
- Work from home (fully remote position)
- Caseload: Pre-K-12
- School year calendar and schedule
- Weekly pay (1099)
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Vermont
- A computer/laptop and in home WIFI
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the state or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Spokane , WA
- Auburn, WA
- Lake Charles, LA
- Buffalo, MN
- TOPSHAM, ME
- RoslinDale, MA
- Tracy, CA
- Lacey , WA
- Agawan, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.