Full Time VIRTUAL Speech Therapist Opportunity in Indiana! SLP-CCC
Hiring Virtual School Based Speech Therapists (SLP-CCC) in Indiana!
Are you an experienced Speech Language Pathologist in Indiana looking for a virtual opportunity? We have the perfect one for you! This is your chance to work with an amazing school district and make an impact on a child's life.. from home! Get an interview today!
- 1099 tax form
- ASAP Start - 5/27/23
- Around 80 students on caseload
- Many of the students are on consult
- High school caseload
- 1 school site
- Duties: Provided speech and language therapy, keep data on goals, communicate with Team, participate in IEP meetings, maintain IEP paperwork, bill medicaid
- More caseload details to be discussed during interview
- Requires Master's level degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorder's
- Must be licensed for the state of Indiana
- 2 year's experience in schools needed
- Conducting evaluations, assessments, and writing reports, determining a student's strengths in language, fluency, speech, and oral motor skills
- Attend Special Education team meetings
- Follow IEP guidelines and input on adjustments needed
For immediate consideration of this position, please send your resume via email to [email protected] I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- Remote, TX
- home , UT
- Remote, TX
- Birmingham, AL
- Home , OR
- Remote, CT
- Evansville, IN
- Santa Fe, NM
- Milwaukie , WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.