Full time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist - Work From home
An small and inclusive School District in Missouri has partnered with Vocovision to to hire a virtual Speech Language Pathologist. This position is unique because it offers the ability to work from home as a speech teletherapist.
- Requires a master’s degree in communication disorders
- Must have state SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (SLP-CCC)
- MUST have previous school experience
- Since this is a fully online position you MUST be able to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Caseload: K-12
- 1:1 Tech Mild to Severe - High need autism, aac devices
- Hours per week: 37.5-40 (fulltime)
- 4 or 5 days (Fridays are used for evals and meetings)
- Licensure/Qualifications: SLP-CCC eligible to provide supervision to SLPA
• Start date: 08/25/2022
• End date: 06/08/2023
We are currently seeking qualified applicants who are innovative, enthusiastic and looking for the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our students and the community.
Apply here and call Claire zarynoff at 770-776-2133 to be considered for this fully remote School Speech Therapist (SLP-CCC) position.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Angleton, TX
- Tipp City, OH
- Lewiston, ID
- Grafton, MA
- San Antonio, TX
- Raceland, LA
- Morris, IL
- Houston, TX
- Carmichael, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.