Full-time Virtual SLPs in Clayton County , Georgia
SLPs in Clayton County, Georgia
We're seeking 2 full-time Speech Language Pathologists to join our special education team for the remainder of the 2023 school year!
- Evaluate and provide services to a caseload of high school and elementary students who are present with communication, speech, and language disorders.
- Participate in programming, acquiring, and assisting with use of a variety of communication devices.
- Participate and/or lead eligibility meetings.
- Work with parents on understanding speech/language disorders such as articulation, language, fluency, and voice.
- Provide guidance to school-based speech/language pathologists as needed.
- Active Speech-Language Pathology license
- Degree in speech-language pathology required.
- Professional Work Experience in Speech/Language therapy or life skills support required.
- Education Work setting is a plus.
Start Date :Asap
To apply for this opportunity, fill out the form below or simply email the most recent copy of your resume and references to Tambrea at [email protected]
Procare Therapy has a long-established position in special education staffing. Candidates are eligible for competitive hourly rates, full healthcare benefits (with the option of vision & dental insurance), and an excellent level of flexibility. Not only that, but you will have a personal recruiter that works for you! To learn more about our opportunities, we invite you to take a look at our blog!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Enfield, CT
- Atlanta, GA
- Washington, DC
- Home, MI
- Home, CA
- Quarryville, PA
- Fort Pierce , FL
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.