Full Time Virtual SLP - Shoreline, WA
Now hiring a full time virtual SLP position! Looking for a candidate located in the Shoreline, WA area. Position will be 37.5 hours a week and can start immediately.
- Pursues professional development activities to update skills and apply current practices
- Trains, evaluates, and supervises student teachers, as appropriate
- Consults with district personnel and out-of-district agencies regarding students' program plans and assessment results
- SLP Requirements:
- Master's degree in speech and language disorders, audiology, or an equivalent field
- Valid Washington State ESA Certification as a Communication Disorders Specialist
If you want to apply for this virtual SLP full time position please contact Rita DeLisa at 813-261-2261 or [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kelso , OR
- Fremont, CA
- Arlington, VA
- Hershey, PA
- Lake Charles, LA
- Oxnard, CA
- Franklin Park, IL
- Tehachapi, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.