Full Time Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) in WA
Soliant is partnering with a wonderful school district near the Olympia, WA area with an opening for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) position. Specific details about the position would be given when speaking with the director. The school is hoping to interview and hire for this position as soon as possible in order to provide services to the students in need, so please apply today!
Job Details Include:
- Assist with Assessments and Evaluations
- Bachelor's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- License and Certifications in Washington
- Schools Experience Strongly Preferred
- Bilingual is a plus
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Offered
- Continued Education Reimbursement Offered
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathology Assistant, SLPA
To be immediately considered for this great position, please send your resume to email@example.com. Once received, I will contact you for a phone interview. I look forward to working with you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770-557-3235 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent SLP Jobs
- Crown Point, IN
- Marion, SC
- Lompoc, CA
- Evanston , IL
- New Bedford, MA
- Boston, MA
- Darlington, SC
- San Marcos, CA
- Florence , SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.