Full-time Speech Language Pathologist
Soliant has partnered with a school district in the Kenner, LA area that is actively interviewing candidates for a Speech Language Pathology position. The therapist will work full-time with an elementary and middle school caseload providing direct therapy, evaluations, and other speech- related services. Clinical Fellows will also be considered for this position and will be given supervision to obtain ASHA CCC's at the end of the school year.
- Work in a school-based setting with different disabilities.
- Provide evaluations and assessments for students with speech, voice, hearing, and language impairments.
- Assist students with using AAC devices.
- Write progress notes and complete other paperwork to stay up-to-date on IEP progress and treatment schedules.
- Provide individual and group therapy to address student’s communication and language development needs.
- Collaborate with other therapists and instructors to implement students’ IEP goals.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology
- Louisiana SLP License
- Soliant offers licensure assistance if you are not certified in this state.
- Relevant pediatrics experience, preferred
Submit your application below or email your resume directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Hopedale, IL
- Fremont, CA
- Warren, MI
- Marietta, GA
- Columbus, GA
- Dedham, MA
- Simsbury, CT
- Fobes Hill, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.