Full-time Speech Language Pathologist
Soliant is looking to hire a school-based Speech Language Pathologist in the New Orleans, LA area. The therapist will work with an elementary caseload of students with mild to moderate speech disorders. Clinical Fellows with school-based experience will be considered for this position. Interviews for this position are being scheduled immediately so please submit your application today so you do not miss out on this opportunity.
- Provide services to preschool age students at 1-2 sites in the district.
- Treat a wide range of cognitive and genetic disabilities that may include Autism, Downs Syndrome, and other language and articulation disorders.
- Preform early intervention services, screenings, group therapy, and other speech and language-related services.
- Attend IEP meetings, write progress notes, and keep track of progress and goals for students on caseload.
- Collaborate with other therapists and pupil services teachers on progress notes and treatment plans
- SLP-CCC or CF
- Louisiana SLP License
- School- based SLP experience, preferred
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00am- 3:30pm. 37.5 hrs/wk
Please submit your application today or send your resume directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Temecula, CA
- Hopedale, IL
- Kennewick, WA
- Redwood City, CA
- Somerville, MA
- Gretna, VA
- Nashville, TN
- Newton, MA
- Houston, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.