Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Soliant is working with a client located around the St. Clair Shores, MI area looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opening in their school. It is a full time need working with grades pre-K through 5th grade. Interviews are happening as soon as possible, so please apply below to be considered for the role at this great school system.
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics preferred not required
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Michigan State License
- Clinical Fellows Welcome to apply
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Match
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
Work Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, CFY, CCC
For more information about this full time Speech Language Pathologist job, please send resume to email@example.com or feel free to give Jordyn a call at 770-557-3235. I look forward to working with you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Largo, MD
- Sanford, ME
- Tacoma, WA
- Newark, DE
- Warsaw, IN
- Aurora, CO
- Prince Frederick, MD
- Union, ME
- Dexter, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.