Full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening
Soliant is currently working with an exceptional school district near the Athol area who is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position that is open for the 2023-24 school year. Interviews are happening now for this position, so if you wish to be immediately considered, please apply below.
- Full Time
- Caseload will be discussed on the interview
- SLP-CCC and CFY are encouraged to apply
- Supervision will be provided to new graduate
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- Required Licensure and Certifications for MA
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: [email protected]. Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.Drayton Hughes Account Executive Soliant |[email protected] 678-451-1039
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Lawrence, MAJob Title: Speech Language Pathologist Location: Lawrence, MA Job Type: Full-time, W-2 We are currently seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist to join our team in Lawrence, MA. As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will be responsible for diagnosing, evaluating, and treating speech, language, and communication disorders in individuals of all ages. Pay Range: $55-62 per hour Responsibilities: Conduct speech, language, and commu
- Brockton, MAJob Title: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Brockton, MA, and Surrounding Areas Company: Soliant Soliant, a reputable healthcare staffing company, is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Brockton, MA, and the surrounding areas. We are looking for a compassionate professional who is passionate about helping students improve their communication sk
- Adams, MAJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Adams, Massachusetts and Surrounding Areas Are you an enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) dedicated to making a difference in the lives of students? We have an amazing opportunity for you to join our team in Adams, MA, and the surrounding areas. Be part of a supportive educational community and help empower students to reach their full potential. Responsibilities: Pro
- New Bedford, MAJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: New Bedford, MA and Nearby Areas Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? We are excited to announce an excellent position for a skilled SLP to join our team at a school near New Bedford, MA, and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to helping students c
- Lawrence, MAA school district in Lawrence, Massachusetts is teaming up with Bilingual therapies to bring on board an experienced Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year! If this is for you, apply now! Details: Caseload: Will be discussed upon interview with school Full Time Full school year On-site (W-2 contract) Speech/SLD/OHI/DD Qualifications: Maters Degree Active license in state of Massachusetts Prior school exper
- East Sandwich, MAElevate Education as a School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in East Sandwich, Massachusetts and Beyond! Are you ready to redefine the classroom experience? Join us on the journey to transform education through the power of speech and language. We're seeking a visionary School SLP to join our team and create a lasting impact in East Sandwich, MA and its neighboring communities. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: E
- Boston, MASoliant Education is Hiring Immediately! Location: Virtual – State of Massachusetts Role: Speech Language Pathologist – Independent Contractor *Ability to work in the United States of America without VISA sponsorship is Required* We are now accepting applications for the role of a Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist who will work as an independent contractor with a school district in Massachusetts. Work responsibilities include: Pro
- Lawrence, MASpeech Language Pathologist Position in Lawrence, MA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) needed in Lawrence, MA for 2023-2024 School Year for a for full-time, on-site employment contract. Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Speech and Language Pathology Must be licensed in the state of MA Details: Full-time Caseload: TBD On-site Benefits we offer: 401k matching Health, dental, and vision insurance Weekly direct deposit
- Marlborough, MAA school district located near Marlborough, Massachusetts has a position open for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC/CF, SLPA). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the school year. Job Details: Full time hours (35 hours/week) K-5 caseload, 40-50 students, push in, pull out support The full school year School/Pediatric experience preferred Bachelors/Masters of Science degree Accepting SLP-CF and SLP
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.