Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needed!
Soliant is working with a great school district in the Austin, TX area who has an urgent need for an SLP. The position would be full-time and hybrid between on-site and tele-therapy. The school does need to fill the position quickly in order to help the students in need, so please apply today to be considered for the position!
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff
- Tele-therapy and on-site services
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics
- Must have basic computer/technology skills
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Texas State License
- CFY welcome to apply!
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Match
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
Work Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, SLP-CCC/CFY, SLP-CCC
For more information about this great position, email [email protected] or feel free to give Jordyn a call at 770-557-3235. I look forward to working with you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kent, WA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Yelm, WA
- Fremont, CA
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Berryville, AR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.