Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needed ASAP
Soliant is working with a great school district in the Levittown, PA area who has an urgent need for an SLP. The position would be full-time, on-site, and working with middle and high school age students. The school does need to fill the position quickly in order to help the students in need, so please apply today!
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff
- AAC experience
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics preferred not required
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Pennsylvania State License
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Match
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
Work Hours: Full Time
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, SLP-CCC, SLP-CFY
For more information about this great position, email firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give Jordyn a call at 770-557-3235. I look forward to working with you!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Atlanta , GA
- Hampton, VA
- Hopedale, IL
- Gretna, VA
- Villa Rica, GA
- Rockdale, IL
- Bennington, VT
- Mt. Airy, NC
- Albany, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.